Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gasp. My mom stole Opal from me

Hello there fellow bookworms. I'd like to inform you that I will not be reading Opal, because somehow while I was getting my computer the book just magically disappeared. I can hear my mother's evil laugh as we speak while she reads the book. So my mom is being a big meanie head and won't give the book back. Grrr. I didn't even get far. I only read like three pages before she grabbed it. The things that happen while I try to take notes during reading. I'm extremely sad right now. So I guess I'm stuck reading Original Sin until my mom finishes Opal. Sad face. I wanted to read about Daemon, not Luc. Also I think I need a catchy phrase. Something memorable and that will catch on nicely. Also something appropriate, I have family that looks at this. Anyways, keep an eye out for a post about Original Sin in a few days, unless I manage to steal Opal back. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment