Monday, September 8, 2014

Finished reading Love Is The Drug.

Finally I have finished the book. It wasn't easy since during the last stretch, my family decided that throwing stuff at me while reading and listening to music would be fun. It didn't make me a very happy camper. Anyways, in the book it's Thanksgiving time and a vaccine has been announced for the v-flu. There is also a bit of a confession of love going on before the meal even begins. Darn girl pushed the boy to his limits just to make him say it. Could slap her. Anyways Bird didn't get the huge blowout she was expecting with her mother. Wonder why. So after the meal was done and everyone was gone, Bird and Coffee sit together and takes some drugs. I don't know if it were the drugs or Coffee's attempt to hypnotize Bird, but she started getting flashes of the night she couldn't remember. And, since I hate giving out spoilers and spoiler alerts. I'm going to not tell you anything more about the book. I still have a good hundred pages left to read, but I can't share anymore. I can just say that things are going to get really awesome now that Bird is starting to finally remember. Honestly I really like the book. I thought I'd hate it and I'm glad I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I highly recommend the book. Its not something I normally read, and I loved it. So pick up the book when it comes out at the end of the month. But, I'm going to finish the book and read Opal. So I give the book four out of five stars, and I tell you to go check it out. You might like it right away, or it might grow on you like it did me. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment