Monday, September 15, 2014

Halfway through Good For You

Okay, before I talk about the book I'm reading, I'd like to mention something that my most wonderful mother brought up. Due to the fact that I go a huge kick out of reading a book my little brother Joe brought home from school, my mom thinks its a good idea that I also read and talk about children's books. I kind of want opinions on this idea. My mom thinks it a really good idea, but I'm not too sure. So tell me what you think about her idea. I'd love to see what you have to say.
Okay, so lets talk about the book I'm currently reading. It is actually taking me longer to read due to the fact that no one leaves me alone in my house. Its like the moment I put on my headphones and open the book is the moment that everyone suddenly wants to talk to me or wants me to do something. It gets so annoying sometimes. Anyways, I'm now halfway through the book and not much has happened. Reid is pretty much growing on Dori like fungus. She even ends up breaking up with her boyfriend after almost kissing him after Reid caught her in front of all the cameras. It wasn't Dori's fault that someone pushed her because they were too focused on cameras to notice someone else standing there. Kind of made me want to possess Dori and give that girl a piece of my mind. Anyways, Reid has become determined to make Dori his because he has come to the realization that he likes the challenge. Also his old co-star Tadd seems to have helped him get into that state of mind. So things are starting to get complicated between them now that they both realize that they have a strong attraction to each other. I cut off where Reid pretty much traps Dori into going on a date with him. She is pretty much in panic mode now. I on the other hand am quite curious on how this date will turn out. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment