Sunday, September 21, 2014

Started reading Red Hill by Jamie McGuire

My next book is Red Hill by Jamie McGuire. Honestly I'm not sure what this book is about, and I'm not sure how I'm going to like it. It looks interesting enough. You can say I'm judging a book by its cover right now, but I like reading Jamie McGuire's books. Even if so far it has only been about the Maddox brothers. Which I want an advance copy of Beautiful Redemption by the way. Hint hint. Just saying. Anyways, honestly when I look at this book. Its kind of hard to believe that the writer, who created my fictional boyfriend, could write a book with a cover so....Creepy? I'm not sure its the right word. Maybe I should go with dark as a description for the cover. Creepy makes it sound bad. I don't want it to sound bad because I like Jamie's work. Plus she's nice. Anyways, I shall satisfy my curiosity and read the book. I have never been so nervous to read a book before. I think it has to do that the author is so nice and I just don't want her to hate me. Wish me luck, I might need it. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment