Sunday, September 21, 2014

Finished reading Take a Chance

So Harlow has gotten the shock of her life as soon as she arrives in the city where her father was last scene. Rush's dad was nice enough to tell Harlow everything. She pretty much ends up storming off to her father's location. Harlow's anger then disappears when she sees how different her father was acting when she got to him. It broke her heart to see him the way he was. Anyways, everyone then flies back to Rosemary Beach, well except for Harlow's father because he's supposed to be on tour. So, while Harlow and Grant decide that they weren't going to hide what they are doing from Nan, the decide to face the music. Nothing like waking up in the morning to someone practically trying to kick your door down, screaming. Sounds like my house when the siblings decide to harass me. I'm kidding about my siblings. I love those guys to death, even if they drive me nuts. Anyways, apparently Harlow didn't get the memo that her relationship with Grant is exclusive. And, apparently having lunch with the tennis pro is off limits as well. Grant made that clear by crashing lunch and didn't take his hands of Harlow. Then things seem to be easy for a while, and then the media gets a whiff of a good story. Gotta love that media. Oh, I also forgot to mention that Nan got her ass kicked, hopefully that will change that nasty attitude of hers. Anyways, back to the media. They pretty much hound on Harlow and just so happens Grant finds out a secret through the media. He feels hurt that Harlow didn't tell him her secret, some drama happens, and Harlow leaves. That is how the story ends. Made me want to jump in the book and shake Grant. Why didn't the boy run after her?! He just let her leave. It is so unbelievable. If you love someone you run after them, not think that they lied to you and shut them out of your life. Grant needs some lessons from Woods on how to chase after what you love. I could smack that boy. Deff not in the running for best fictional boyfriend of the year award. Which reminds me, I didn't tell you guys if Rule knocked Travis Maddox from being my fictional boyfriend. And, sadly he did not. Travis still is the victor because I can't get past the scene of him on his knees begging for Abby to come back to him with tears in his eyes. It get me every time. Also Rule Archer did something stupid that made me want to slap him too. What is with these guys. Anyways, I need to get some sleep. I pulled an all nighter to finish Take a Chance. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment