Thursday, September 25, 2014

Reading White Hot Kiss

Okay, so I am going to just jump in and talk about the book because a lot has happened since I last posted. So, I'm not sure where I left off, but I will say that there was a zombie in the school. It was on the hunt for Layla, and I agree with her, that's just gross. Anyways, Roth and her go down into the boiler room to get rid of the zombie. It went semi smoothly and she went home to report it. Of course she gets in trouble for fighting the zombie instead of calling someone to come and take care of it. That makes her semi mad. What makes it worse is that there is a gargoyle in the house that is out for her. I mean out, like he is determined to make her life a living hell when he is around. The guy is a class-A jerk. So the next day she ends up on a date with Roth. It was cute and it threw everything she has learned out the window. Poor girl. Of course, after her date all hell breaks loose. Nothing like a possessed cab driver chasing you home and causing you to get in an accident. Which leads to Layla being a pretty much locked down. Then she ends up getting in a big fight with Zayne. The fight is so bad that he stops talking to her. Who's acting like a child now Zayne? Anyways, since Zayne is completely ignoring Layla, he pretty much put her life in dangers. While the big machos came to visit, Layla gets attacked by the gargoyle doesn't really like her. His main goal was to kill him. Of course, Bambi comes to the rescue, but it wasn't quiet successful. So in desperate measures, Layla takes a soul. Doesn't work in her favor, luckly Roth saved the day. He even cleaned up the mess and took Layla to his place. She is quite interested on what she finds out about Roth while being at his place. She even finds cute little demon kitties. She also finds out that Roth likes to garden during his free time. Nothing like falling asleep next to a demon in a garden that he created. Talk about romance, right? Okay, maybe I lied and not a whole lot happened. Maybe I was telling the truth and that I don't remember all of it because I couldn't put the book down. I'm actually almost done. So I believe there will be one more post left for this book. I'm not sure yet. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment