Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Reading Red Hill part 2

Nothing new is going on in the book yet. All hell is still breaking loose. Zombies are attacking people and eating them. Yikes. Kind of makes me want to create a panic room in case some crazy man decides to play God and bring the dead back to life. Just the thought is scary. Anyways, our most wonderful three main characters are fighting to survive. All in different way. One character is trying to get in to a town run by military. She has to sneak in to get her kids because the military is shooting anyone in sight. Which is even more scary. Another character is hoping that their car will last long enough to head to her father's ranch. Our last character is currently at a church with family and is doing what it takes to keep his little girl save. Also if you haven't noticed, I'm starting to make these posts as I read. Figured it would be better that way for me and you. Me, so I don't miss out on telling you guys something huge. Better for you, because I am pretty much giving you a play by play as I read the book. But I don't know what to tell you as I continue the book. So much goes on that I am afraid I might give something away. But, I do like the book and maybe I'll make one more post when I'm done with the book. Right now I can't really say what is going on the book. You just might have to get it and read it yourself, because I'm no help here. Sorry about that. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment