Monday, September 8, 2014

Reading Love Is The Drug part 4

After my slight panic attack over the fact I had a killer spider in my room. Literally it was a killer spider. Apparently it came with my cousin's stuff and now has invaded my room. We can't find it now, which scares me even more. So my room is now off limits until we get spider poison. But that is enough of my spider problems. You are here to learn more about the book. Nothing exciting happens since the last post I made. Only thing going down is that Bird and her cousin are under school arrest. Roosevelt made orders that they weren't supposed to leave the school property. The jerk. Anyways, while hanging out in the library, Coffee tells Bird a little about his past and why he started creating drugs. The whole thing brought the two closer together. The chapter after the heartfelt one, Bird and her friend decided to write down goals, and maybe find a way to get  her memory back. I wonder if this is all going to work out. But, I'm still wondering, what does Bird know that everyone thinks she knows? I'm starting to think that she does know something, and she left herself little clues everywhere from that night. I want to finish this book just find out what the heck is going on. Anyways, in Bird's desperation to find out what is going on with Roosevelt, she pretty much comes up with a way to look through the headmistress's computer for answers. Sadly she didn't find much, but she did find a hidden USB in a dead doctor's belongings. Could it be a clue? I also think she just convinced Coffee to use a drug on her to remember. He is still against it, but he knows she won't drop the subject until they at least try it. Meanwhile, apparently one of Bird's classmate's house got hit with the v-flu, the disease that broke out through out town. The classmate lost both of her parents. Also Bird and her friend found something interesting with the v-flu. Apparently the vitamin shots they were given were actually.....Nope not going to tell you. That would just ruin the big breakthrough. You may hate me now until you read the book yourself. In hopes of using their recent discovery, Bird confronts Roosevelt. Only problem is that he has the upper hand. Its like the guy has planned this all along. I still don't like him. But there is still more to the puzzle that Bird still needs to figure out. I'm going to go try to finish the book and be able to post one last time about this book. Then I'm going back to reading Opal. It was just too much of a hassle to read two books at once and remember everything. I can't even remember what happened when I stopped reading Opal. So my goals are to finish this book and Opal and Original Sin by the end of this week. A lot is going to be on my plate for the next few days. I hope I can do it. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment