Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reading Rule part 3

I have learned to look before I click since the publish button is right next to the save button. So instead of reading and thinking I'm clicking the right button, I'll have to put the book down and actually look. Anyways, I'm about halfway through Rule already and I feel very proud of myself. It has been a while since I was able to read a book in two days. I missed it. So Shaw is having lunch with Rule's older brother Rome. The guy seems nice and he cares about Shaw like she is his little sister. Also he was able to notice that she had feelings for Rule, even when she was trying to hide it. Man, he's observant. But they have a good deep conversation about it and Rome thinks its a good idea that she tells Rule how she really feels. She just brushes it off, saying that Rule would never change even if she did tell him. Rome doesn't think so. Now if only Shaw's parents stopped trying to pressure her to take back her crazy ex. I'm so glad that I don't have parents like that, because I would slap somebody. Anyways, she ends up drowning herself in school work, and guess who hunts her down to have a little talk. Yep, it was Rule. Apparently he wants to talk about that night they shared and I guess he wanted to know why she left him high and dry. You can so tell they guy has it bad over all of this situation. Also it is his only motivation to see where an 'actual' relationship with her might lead. He wants to feel it out. That makes Shaw kind of hesitant, but she still goes for it. I hope she doesn't regret this in the end, but I don't think she will. Also Rule is going to realize this whole exclusive thing is going to be harder on him when he is giving up some very old habits. And Shaw is kind of afraid of that. Rule also gets the realization on how hard it was going to be at his friend's show that he had invited Shaw to. He knew he was in a situation that he wasn't used to, but he still wants to figure out what is going on between him and Shaw. Rule seemed to have relaxed when Shaw finally arrived to the show with her best friend. He was really enjoying spending time with Shaw and he had some plans with her later on in the night. Which leads to taking care of Nash and then ends with another sex scene. Shaw is now learning that she needs to learn to squeeze Rule into her busy schedule. But he tends to help her out by asking her to come see him when they both are done with work, or he just has her come to where he works and have dinner together. I also wonder why she didn't just have Rule go with her to her parent's house for the weekend. That way they won't think that all she has is a crush on Rule. Maybe then they'll get off of her back for once and let her live her life. Anyways, I'm going to wrap up the chapter I'm currently reading and call it a day. I'll pick up reading either tonight before bed or tomorrow morning. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment