Friday, September 12, 2014

Paused reading Original Sins and started reading Good For You

So I had to stop reading Original Sin due to the fact that it is taking me forever to read and I keep getting a new shipment of books from the library. I have to read the ones that I know I'll finish in a few days. I have to do it this way because I'm getting overwhelmed with all the books that I have. Anyways, the book I'm now reading is Good For You by Tammara Webber. I have pretty much read all of her books so far. I believe I have only two more to go and one just came out. I think, I'm not swearing on that. Anyways, Good For You is the third installment of the In Between The Lines Series. From what I've read on the back, the book is mainly focused on Reid. Apparently he was a bad boy and ended up doing community service. He then meets a girl named Dori and that is all about I remember from reading the back. We all know that Reid missed out on a chance with Emma in the former books, and lost her to Graham. Of course, even though the guy did the right thing, he still lost. Also Brooke lost out, but that is what the girl gets for doing what ever it takes to get the guy. I kind of wish that her and Reid had worked out, because the two are perfectly made for each other. So, I'm going to read this book, and I'll post when I'm a third of the way through the book. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment