Friday, September 5, 2014

Still reading two books

Nothing like going against the government and getting in contact with a wanted man. Bird was supposed to report to Roosevelt when ever she got in contact with Coffee. Well, she didn't. She feels that he is the only one that is able to tell her what happened. Bird also has a feeling that she is being watched and all this other spying stuff. It is so bad that she doesn't even feel safe enough to call Coffee in her uncle's house or use her cell phone. She broke curfew just so she could call him. She didn't learn much though. Poor girl. Also she has a mother who it acting as if Bird asked to be drugged and that she must apologize to the party host immediately. The woman needs to cut the crap about appearances and be more concerned about her child. Anyways, I finished the chapter with Coffee hanging up on Bird. Also I noticed that each chapter has a name of a drug and it's elemental formula. Its pretty cool. Of course, in order for me to finish this book instead of throwing it on the bookshelf to never read it again. I gave myself a little bit of motivation. Since the chapters are so long, I told myself the for every chapter I read in this book, I can read three chapters out of Opal. Its working so far and I love it.
So Daemon finally took Katy on their first official date. It was pretty sweet of him. He arranged to have a fancy table set up at an Italian restaurant. I mean it had candles and everything. Katy told him that is was really romantic which made it pretty awesome. Daemon just wanted to hear the how awesome he was part. Like his ego needed to get any bigger. Anyways, their date ended with a make-out session that got interrupted by a phone call. Complete mood killer. Apparently Dawson booked it and had gone missing. Making the date come to a complete halt. How dare you Dawson? Anyways, Katy does something that Daemon doesn't like. She promised Dawson that they would help him find Beth. Daemon then tells Katy that it wasn't her problem because Dawson wasn't her family. She made a point that if it was Daemon's problem, then it was hers. It was because they were in it together. Then Daemon makes the mistake saying that they weren't together in everything. Katy ended up telling him then they couldn't be together at all if not in everything. I give the girl props for doing that, but was it the right move? Its like a soap opera right now and I kind of love it. I wonder what Daemon is going to do now that Katy says they can no longer be a couple. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment