Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Finished reading Good For You

I think I'm just going to cut right to the chase with the book. So it's date night with Reid and Dori. The date wasn't in great detail but it was still cute, in a way. I'm waiting for the time these two finally confess their feelings for each other. Right now, Reid is beating around the bush and Dori is in denial, sort of. But their date does end with a kiss. Of course the whole experience confuses the hell out of Dori. Poor girl. Of course, Reid isn't immune to what is going on either. Anyways, I'm starting to really dislike Reid's best friend. Reid is starting to change for the better, but his friend wants him to continue partying and sleeping around. What kind of friend does that? If the guy wants to stop his old habits, let him change with out throwing a hissy fit. Anyways meanwhile Reid is off shooting a new film and trying not to beat up his best friend, Dori's sister ends up having an accident at work and it doesn't look good. Apparently she ended up in a coma, and Dori has a right to question it. I think there is more to the accident then what meets the eye. But I could be wrong. Anyways, in order to escape her pain and worries about her sister, Dori goes out with her friends and ends up getting really drunk. She even almost leaves with a complete stranger. And as if fate was at play, Reid just so happen to be at the same club as her and prevented her from doing a walk of shame the next morning. She still felt horrible for her choices, but at least she knew the person when she woke up. I think she also thought she was glad that she wasn't taken advantage of. So Reid gives her some clean clothes that don't smell like a bar, they just so happened to be his mother's clothes. Giving the excuse for her to want to return the clothes and a chance for Reid to take her out on a date again. They go on their second date and Dori's parents are starting to disagree with her relationship with Reid. I honestly don't think this is fair in any sense. They are pretty much judging the guy before they even get the chance. Sounds like my grans when I mention a certain musician around the house. People can be so judgmental. Anyways, I'm almost done with the book. I have about sixty pages left, so I'll wrap up the posts for this book. Also I'd like to remind everyone that I pretty much talk about books as if it were actually real life. I even do it in person. My mom sometimes seems to forget that and gives me weird looks. I just tell her not to judge. Anyways, I like the book. Its cute. I know I got one more book to read in this series and rumor has it that Brooke is going to cause some problems in Reid's new relationship with Dori. Makes me kind of excited to read the book. Also help me choose the next book I read buy voting on the poll. My adviser/mom is getting annoyed that I keep asking her and then pick the opposite book of her choice. I really need to stop doing that. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment