Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Finished reading Red Hill

I'll probably become one of those crazy people who prepare for a zombie apocalypse after reading this book. Its pretty damn crazy, and so believable that its scary. Anyways, the whole book you are wondering whether or not Scarlet sees her daughters again. Did Nathan's brother survive the zombie attack at the church? What other survivors are there? Is there an end to all of this? Like I said its pretty crazy. Anyways, a few people die towards the end. Some people I didn't expect to die did, and some I was pretty damn glad that they died. Sadly there is no end to the outbreak, but it is cutting down. I think its because all that is left is killing off the zombies, or they just ate everything. Anyways, I really like the book. I thought I wouldn't at first to tell the truth. I can't say that I loved it,but it did keep me on the edge of my seat. Jamie McGuire hasn't disappointed me yet. No I'm off to read the next book in my pile. So go check out this book, and maybe I won't be the only one that wants to prepare for the zombie apocalypse after reading this book. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment