Sunday, July 27, 2014

Almost finished reading Angel Killer

Okay, the last trick the killer does basically blew my mind. I understand how he was able to make a girl disappear. What really blew my mind was making the illusion of a girl falling thousands of feet in the middle of Time Square. It was to make it look like she was an angel falling from heaven. Agent Blackwood had a theory on how he did it, but I just couldn't picture it. And, Damian might have been able to prove his innocence, but I still suspect the guy. I'm pretty much a few pages away from the final act and I thought I'd post this before I reveal anything that will ruin the book. I don't want to make you guys not want to read it because you know how everything played out. I'm not that kind of person. Anyways if you are huge into mysteries and thrillers, this is a book for you. It keeps your mind working as you read because you can't help but wonder who the killer did his illusions. I'm still skeptical on some of the reveals. So, I am telling you to go preorder the book on Amazon.com. Or, buy it when it comes out September 23. I don't think you guys will be disappointed. I sure wasn't. So look for Angel Killer buy Andrew Mayne when you are ordering or buy the book. I give the book four out of five stars. But, I'm going to go now and maybe start Glimmerglass finally. I am not making any promises. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment