Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reading Born of Fury

As promised, I'm making a post. I'm a little over a third of the way in the book. I say a little over because I wanted to finish the chapter before I post anything. Anyways, I'm not sure what I can tell you. I'm in the situation where I don't want to ruin the book for anyone that is still waiting to read it. I guess I can tell those who didn't know, but the book is basically telling Dancer Hauk's story and what not. If you don't know who Hauk is, I suggest you read The League series. Its a good series that will get you hooked within the first book. Anyways Hauk pretty much went on a survival trip with his nephew, Darice. He also took his friend Nyk's daughter with him on the trip. While they are there, they save a woman named Sumi. Instant attraction right there between Hauk and Sumi. The only catch is that Hauk is engaged to his brother's widow who basically hates his guts. You also find out some other things that she has done to continuously put Hauk in hell. Poor guy. She even turned her son Darice against Hauk. I have a feeling the kid is starting to have a change of heart though. Anyways, I don't know what else to say yet. So far we have people out to kill Hauk, and I thought they were using Sumi to track him down. But, apparently Hauk has a tracking device in him they he can't remember ever getting. I might have an idea who is behind this. But, I don't have much else to say so I'm going to head out. Expect a post when I'm about another third through the book. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment