Monday, July 21, 2014

Finished reading Down To You

Holly hell the book has an interesting twist at the end. I suspected what the huge secret was, but I wasn't sure. I also didn't peek this time. I was a good girl. I'm almost done with the book I have like twenty pages left. But, I really like the book. Made me not want to put it down and made me laugh a few times. Olivia is actually a very relate able character that oddly reminds me a lot of myself. Interesting. Anyways, I'd give the book four stars. I know I'm harsh. I liked the book and I recommend you to read it. But, the ending is so predictable after a certain point. At least you don't know the why until the secret is explained more. So go check to your library and request this book, if you are allowed. There are some graphic scenes, but from some of the past young adult books I've read, I don't see how this book could be any different. I guess it depends  on the place. So if you can't get it at the library, buy it. You might like it as much as I did.
Anyways, my next book I'll be reading will be Glimmerglass by Jenna Black. I'm not sure what its about. I just saw it on my to-read list. Who knows how long it's been waiting for me to request it from the library. I'm going to try to finish this in two days as well. Its only so I can get back to reading Angel Killer and get that done before Born of Fury comes in. I just found out that its being transferred as we speak. I'm getting pretty excited to finally read a Sherrilyn Kenyon book again after so long. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment