Saturday, July 12, 2014

Done reading Effortless

I'm a horrible reader. The point of the making it seem that Kellan is cheating through the whole last half of the book is to make you keep reading to see. Of course, the idiot that I am had to peek. So I knew the big secret before I even finish the book. I'm so ashamed. Anyways, I'm pretty much done with the book and you find out the secret after Kellan and Kiera have a huge fight. Starts with Kellan coming home to see Kiera being a good friend to Denny, because he's sad his girlfriend is still on the other side of the world. The fight get worse after Kellan storms out of Kiera's room while she is taking a shower, or at least after she's done. Kiera storms over to Kellan's house demanding why he dumped her and stormed out with out explaining. I'm not sure what happens after it all gets straightened out. I'm not quite done yet, but I will be later tonight if I don't fall asleep. Either way this is a really good book and I'd give it five stars. I highly recommend it and also the first book you should read as well. You won't want to put it down once the drama all starts. My next book is going to be Where You Are by Tamara Webber, which is also a sequel to another book. I'll give you the run down on the first book just like this one in my next post. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment