Saturday, July 26, 2014

Reading Angel Killer part 3

Okay, so I'm a little over halfway in the book. Even though it feels like I'm farther. Anyways, I have a theory on who the killer is. I get the vibe that the Warlock is trying to impress Agent Blackwood. That all of these tricks it to show her what he can do. There is only one person who jumps out at me that keeps popping up out of no where. Its Agent Blackwood's ex, Damian. Its just my theory that he's actually Warlock and just wants to appear that he's helping out with the case. I could be wrong, but that is what I'm guessing. Maybe when the book comes out, you guys will get the same gut feeling. But the story has basically two mysteries going on. One is the fact that there is a killer out there that calls himself The Warlock. The other mystery is basically trying to figure out who the hell Damian really is. Like I said, I think him and the Warlock are two of the same person. And, I'm at that point in the book where I'm not the only one thinking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment