Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reading Illusion

I'm about half way through the book already and a lot has happened. But for those who have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, I'll give you a brief explanation. Illusion is part of a series called The Chronicles of Nick. I can't remember what number it is, but I think its the fourth book. I could be wrong. Most likely. Anyways, its kind of a run off of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter Series. So our main character Nick is the main focus in the whole series. Hence why its called The Chronicles of Nick. Nick just so happens to be part demon due to the fact that his father, who is the strongest demon to live, had a child with Nick's mother, who is human. The supposed story is that Nick's father raped his mother, but the more you read into the series you being to realize that wasn't the case. Heck the guy sacrificed himself to save Nick and his mom. That is true love right there. Anyways, the series is all about Nick coming into his powers while all of these things come after him to either end his life or enslave him. Its one of the side effects of being one of the strongest demons on earth. Anyways, the book that I'm reading is that Nick is pulled into an alternate universe. Why? Most likely to weaken him enough that he can be killed. He now has to make it back into his world in order to save the world from a big bad evil general demon that his father made a deal with for just in case he died. Sacrificing himself doesn't seem like it was a smart move at the moment. Especially when Nick is running for his life from people he thought were friends in his world and a swarm of demons working for a even stronger demon. All hell is pretty much breaking loose at the moment. And that is just half of the book. I pretty much stopped with Nick pretty much sacrificed himself to keep everyone he loved in the alternate universe and got dragged away. I'm not sure what is going to happen, or how Nick is going to get back to his world. But I'm fully prepared not to rest until I find out. If only my eyes agreed. They keep trying to close for good. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment