Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reading Where You Are

Okay, so I'm about halfway through Where You Are. The plan that Reid and Brooke came up with is in full effect, but there is something forming between the two of them. Also Brooke is starting to realize that it's harder then she thought. Only because Graham is falling in love with Emma. Looks like the princess isn't going to get what she wants. Honestly I'm cheering for Graham and Emma on this whole thing. They are two layed back people that don't want anything to do with the Hollywood life. Of course, we got people to drag them in. Even the studio to make Emma pretend she was in a relationship with Reid. If I were her, I'd tell them to suck it. There would be no way that I'd pretend to be in a relationship. I don't care how long, or the reason. It won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment