Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reading Illusion part 2

Okay, so my mind is completely blown right now. So many questions that are formed with the previous books are now being answered. Like who the hell is Kody? Yeah, she becomes Nick's semi-girlfriend, but who is she? Where is she from? Why is she so secretive? I'm not even sure I should tell you some of the answers. As I'm reading, I'm starting to think I shouldn't read it. I still have Styxx to read for the Dark Hunter series and this last chapter I just read made me wonder if I read a spoiler. I have no idea how to react right now. I told you, my mind is completely blown with some of these answers. Who would of thought going to an alternate universe would answer some hardcore questions? Anyways, we finally found out how Nick was able to be transported and why. Its no other reason then to kill him. The enemy is also no who you think it is in the beginning. The enemy is actually related to Kody in some way, and now they are out to kill her along with Nick. I've only read two chapters since my last post and holy crap, a lot happens in those two chapters. It has you so hooked that you don't even notice how far you have gotten until you close the book. I just want to know if they succeed in getting Nick back to his normal life in order to save the world. They have to or else it would just make it a really good book with a really dumb ending. But I'm going to have my mind blown even more as I try to finish this book. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment