Friday, July 25, 2014

Reading Angel Killer part 2

Okay I lied again. I'm not going to read Glimmerglass. There will still be a review for it, but my mom is going to help me out by reading the book instead. I have to get back to reading Angel Killer and I have a month to finish it. I will probably have it finished before then, but I'm not going to take any chances. I'll probably read Glimmerglass eventually. Just not right now. I gave myself a deadline on this book because I wanted you guys to know what I thought of the book before its released on September 23. So far the book is really good. You have two near to impossible murders in the book. You have a girl that supposedly died a year or two previous to the case. Then you have an airplane that has gone missing during World War 2 suddenly appearing with a pilot that hasn't aged a day. I just want to know how the guy pulled all of this off and why. So I'm headed back to solving this mind blowing mystery. Maybe then I'll be able to read Glimmerglass, if I finish this book before I have to return the book. And by book I mean Glimmerglass, not Angel Killer. I own Angel Killer due to a competition to get an advance copy. Anyways, I'm off to read. Sorry for looking like a huge liar to you guys. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment