Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautiful Oblivion and started reading Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Okay, so I got two books to talk about.
First off is the book Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire. I so want to read this book so bad. I even went to the bookstore the day I found out about it being out. Of course, I only had to find out that the book was sold out. There was even only one copy left of Born of Fury. I didn't get that book because my mom saw the price and said 'hell no'. Kind of made me giggle. But, I ordered this book at the book store and now I'm acting like a crack addict waiting for their next hit. I really need to read this book. There is high expectations for this book since its a run off of my favorite book of all time, Beautiful Disaster.
 Anyways, the second book I'd like to talk about is Where You Are by Tammara Webber. I'm currently reading this book and I'm pretty far already. Its the sequel to Between The Lines. I've actually reviewed the book on my website www.lysrobison.webnode.com. So if you want an idea on what happened in the first book, go check it out. You might have to hunt for it. Anyways, this book is a little slow. You get a little background with some of the characters that you didn't get a background on in the first book. Also you have to pay close attention in both books because it changes views between characters a lot. So make sure you pay attention to who's eyes you are looking through. Right not Emma and Graham are slowly starting a relationship. Brooke doesn't like it and teams up with Reid to break these two apart. Only because she wants Graham for herself and she knows Reid wants Emma. That is about it so far. Like I said, I just started reading it and didn't get too far. I'll also be sure to post as soon as I'm about halfway through the book. So until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment