Friday, July 18, 2014

Reading Angel Killer part 1

Angel Killer is getting more interesting by the minute. Not only do I have to figure out how this killer brought a dead girl back to life, I now have to figure out how he was able to carry a plane, that went missing during world war 2, and place it on a beach with a dead pilot. I'm about half way through the book now and I have a suspicion who it is. You might get it to when the book comes out and you meet a certain character. He apparently pulled off a huge stunt before and made news. I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind this whole entire thing. Anyways, I feel like I'm just rushing through this book because the chapters are pretty short. Of course, the author is still able to keep your attention the whole entire time you read it. That's I like to read mysteries. You end up trying to put the pieces together as you read and hope you come up with the same conclusion as the author. Sometimes it doesn't work like that and you end up sitting back and think to yourself on how you never saw it coming. I got that from a few books I've read in the past. For some example, Stalker or Ashes to Ashes. Both are good books, but not meant for kids. Anyways, this book is so far really good, but not good enough to make me not want to put it down. I'm only halfway. I'm sure its about to just get even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment