Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hi yall

I figured this would be a good way to make a blog just for the books that I read. I'll still review them on my website, but I'll also talk about them on here. That way I have more of a variety of people reading about the books that I read. Also if there are any suggestions for books to read, I'll be able to receive your suggestions right away. Figured this would be so much easier.
The first book I'll probably do is called Angel Killer. Its a free book I won before it gets released in September. Basically I read it for the author and tell people what I think. Thats what you got to do when you get an advance copy of a book. I don't mind it, it just puts back my list of books to read. I got like over 3900 to read, but I can do it. I like to read. So I'll post something about Angel Killer as soon as I can, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment