Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reading Effortless part 1

I'm never going to get Effortless done if I only read one or two chapters a day. I just finished chapter three and I hardly made a dent. Anyways, right now everything in the book is all dandy. Also I made a name error with the last book, Thoughtless. The ex-boyfriend's name is Denny, not Danny. I got one letter wrong. Anyways, everything seems perfect between Kellan and Kiera. Still some insecurities going on, but what do you expect after what happened in Thoughtless. Kiera still sees Kellan as a guy that likes to sleep around and can pretty much have anyone he wants. She is also afraid that if they rush things that their relationship will burn out. Kellan on the other hand wants to rush things, but still respects Kiera's choices. He is also fighting with a troubled past that he doesn't really talk about, and the fear of coming second with Kiera. I'm still waiting for some drama to start in this book. Right now it just feels like it is dragging on. I'm practically telling the book to hurry it up right now. So, I'm going to force myself to read at least three chapters today. I got one done so far, two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment