Thursday, July 10, 2014

Reading Effortless part 4

So I'm a little over halfway through Effortless. I also have to admit that I kind of peeked ahead. Just reading only the conversations is good and make you want to keep reading. Anyways, Kellan is on tour and Kiera is finding little notes every where that Kellan left behind. It is like the sweetest thing ever. I would love just going through out my day and finding a random note telling me how beautiful I am, or how I light up someone's world every day. Kellan is a sweetie in this book. Anyways, things just got interesting because Kiera's boyfriend Denny comes back. She is totally freaking out because she knows that Kellan is going to think the worse. Due to my peaking, she should of just told him right away to safe some future drama. The girl just hasn't learned a thing. But, I'm not to the point that I just don't want to put the book down. I just know it is going to be really good now that Denny is back in the picture. And, I thought the Christmas scene was good. This just got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment