Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reading Effortless part 3

Sadly I haven't been reading much yet. Effortless is like pulling teeth right now. There is absolutely no drama going on. Right now all I'm reading about it that Kellan is about to leave and how she doesn't look forward to it. I pretty much stopped reading when he is about to leave and he went to class with her. Nothing exciting. But, I'll try to read some more. There is a lot going on right now with my family's annual garage sale coming up. Also I got my costumes that I'm making. Its just a mess right now. But I will be sure to read more. I'm as curious on how this whole thing plays out as you are. Especially when they get tested on how much they really do love each other. Will they learn to finally trust each other, or will it all blow up in smoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment