Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Started reading Born Of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I lied when I said that I was going to read Glimmerglass next. That is only because I didn't think Born of Fury would come in so soon. I honestly didn't expect it until like Wednesday. But I just picked it up from the library and I already got a rush by reading the first four words of the book. I'm just a huge Sherrilyn Kenyon fan. I have been since my curiosity made me pick up one of her books. Devil May Cry was the first and it got me hooked on her books. Anyways, enough of me saying how much I love Sherrilyn Kenyon books. I'm off to start reading Born of Fury. I waited for too long to read this book. I even kept checking if the library had it way before the book came out. I tried to be first, but it didn't work. But, anyways I'm going to go read. I'll post again with I'm a third of the way. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment