Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reading Down To You part 1

I have learned that I can't read this book around anyone. My fam ruined that when they pointed out the multiple facial expressions I make when I read. I think some even took pictures of them. My mom says that if I really like a book, I smile and frown at the same time. I know I've been smiling a lot in the first few chapters, especially when you can so see that the group of girls mistake the club owner as a stripper like a mile away. Still makes it funny. Anyways, I've laughed at least once in every chapter. I'm only on chapter seven and I love the book so far. Right now the main character, Olivia, is trying to get used to the two hot twins that invaded her life. Also she has a best friend encouraging her to steal her cousin's boyfriend, Nash. But, I have a feeling she has more hots for Nash's twin brother, Cash. I like how the names are so close together that I predict that I'll be mixing them up in later posts. Anyways, I'm going to wrap up chapter seven and maybe read chapter eight before I pass out. It was a long day due to the fact that I wasn't allowed to read. It was my brother's 13th birthday and my mother said no books. It was complete hell for me. But, I'm off. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment