Monday, July 28, 2014

Started reading Illusion by Sherrylin Kenyon

So, being the huge fan that I am of Sherrilyn Kenyon, I had just so happen to have bought this book when it first came out. It took a lot of begging to get it. Anyways, I'm most likely never going to read Glimmerglass anytime soon. So I decided to read this baby before Instinct comes out. Which I'm pretty excited about. I honestly attempted to start reading this book, but when I get a limit amount of time for books from the library, I kind of have to put it on the shelf. And sometimes I forget that its there. I'm not perfect fan, but still a fan. Anyways I'm finally going to read this book and hopefully finish it before I pick up Styxx from the library, another Sherrilyn Kenyon book. I'm just getting her books left and right lately. Might have to do with the books that are coming out all of a sudden. I finished most of the series and having these books come out make it all the better. Anyways I'm going to go off and read Illusion. From what I hear or read on the inside cover, Nick goes in an alternate reality where there is no such thing a supernatural stuff. I would rather live in a world of supernatural. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment