Thursday, July 31, 2014

Started reading Beautiful Oblivion

Gathering Blue was put back on the shelf due to the fact that I finally got Beautiful Oblivion by Jaime McGuire. I'm fricken excited to read this book. This book has high expectations from me because its supposed to be a run off of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster. Two of my favorite books of all time. No matter how much I read those books, I still end up bawling at the break up scenes. Anyways, I was always curious about Travis Maddox's brothers and how their lives go. Also just reading the back makes me want to read the book. I think I will not be disappointed with this book. I still feel like a crack addict with their next fix. I may have a reading problem. But, I'm going to go off and read the book. Prob finish it in about two days, then I'll be off to read Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment