Friday, August 1, 2014

Reading Beautiful Oblivion

For those who don't remember what Beautiful Oblivion looks like since I posted something about it in the beginning of the month. Also if you hadn't noticed, I tend to talk about the characters in any book as if they were real people. To me they kind of are. You can say that my books are my best friends in the whole world. Anyways, lets talk Beautiful Oblivion. I pretty much fell in love with the book within the first chapter. Trent is just as charming as his brother Travis. Also instead of betting a girl to live with him, Trent pulls a dirtier trick. He brings in the neighbor's kid. And, I have to say that Olive sounds like a very adorable little girl. Well played Trent, well played. Also Cami is someone I'm ready to smack. Instead of going for a guy that is obviously interested in her and will take time out of his day to spend as much time with her, the girl is stupid to be caught up with a boyfriend that puts his job before her. The girl reminds me of a friend I have who does the same exact thing. Well, her boyfriend doesn't choose a job over her, he more likes to choose other girls over her. My friend I can strangle, Cami I can not. But I would if I could. Anyways, a lot is going on and I'm about halfway through the book. Told you I could finish it in a day. Anyways, I'm to the point that its starting to over lap a little with Beautiful Disaster. I'm still addicted to the love story of Abby and Travis. I'm starting to wish I had a Maddox boy willing to fight to keep me in his life. Those boys now that when they find the girl, they are willing to bring her in and keep her. But, those boys are only fictional and I'm stuck loving a musician. Anyways, I'm going to go finish off the book now. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment