Monday, August 4, 2014

Paused Styxx and started reading Take Me There by Carolee Dean

I decided to put Styxx aside due to the fact that its taking me so long to read. I haven't made ten percent yet. More like nine percent. Anyways, I decided to finish the short ones that I have. Starting with Take Me There by Carolee Dean. To be honest, I don't like it. To me it feels highly dry. Its kind of something that a teacher would choose to read for school. Or at least that is my opinion. I'm not even sure I'm going to finish it. You guys can still read it. I don't want what I say effect your thoughts on books. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you who would love this book. Anyways, I don't like it. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Check it out if you'd like, but I'll try to read halfway into the book. I'm just not going to make any promises. But, I guess I should tell you what I have read so far. The book is kind of confusing as it is dry. It tends to change from the past of when he met a certain girl named, Jess, and in the present when he is on the run. Our main character is named Dylan by the way. I forgot to mention that. Anyways, besides the switching time zones, there are poems and articles of some sort placed randomly throughout the book. That is pretty much it. It doesn't really explain much right now, maybe later on in the book. But, I'll probably never make it to the end anyways. So I'm going to head out now and attempt to finish this book. Most likely not. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment