Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Finished reading Sweet Reckoning

It took me 24 hours to finish this book. Only because I couldn't put the damn thing down. The book can only be described as O. M. Wow. Pretty much everything goes crazy after the dinner with everyone. Anna's adopted mom Patti gets attacked by ghost like demons. Kaidan had to pretend to hate Anna and take her prisoner. Also Anna almost ficken dies. The battle was also edge of your seat exciting. It doesn't get in too much detail because Anna isn't fighting in the battle. But, some one nearly dies there too. But thanks to a loving father, everything turned out okay. The ending pretty much brought tears to my eyes. I'm talking about the very end. Since every one ends up free and Kaidan has a girl walk up to him and pretty much call him 'Dad'. I loved it. Bet he didn't expect that to happy, but I'm also glad he too her in with open arms. We all can see why Anna fell in love with him in the first place. He's such a sweetie.
Anyways, I'm going back to reading Crave. Its not everyday where in a book you find out your main character is half vampire and half witch. I'm kind of curious how that story is going to end. So I'm off to go read and rate Sweet Reckoning as a five start book. Go read the Sweet Trilogy before the fourth book comes out. Apparently the fourth one is through Kaidan's eyes through the whole even. I am kind of excited when it comes out. But not that I finished that love story. I'm off to learn about the love between Savannah and Tristan. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment