Friday, August 29, 2014

Finished reading Simple Perfection

So I'm almost done reading Simple Perfection. All I have to say is 'holly....Oh my....I have to words to describe what I just read'. Anyways I should give you the low down on what I just read. So the conversation between Woods and his friend, Jace, was a complete misunderstanding. Good. If it wasn't, I'd be very upset. Anyways, Della ran off with Tripp. I think I told you that before, but if I didn't. I did now. Anyways, it took Della about three weeks before she went running back to Woods. During that three weeks she learned some things about her past that weren't actually true. All I have to say is that the girl doesn't have to worry about being crazy anymore. I figured it would be something like that, but I thought it was because her mom lied about her grandma being insane. Anyways, Della ran back to Rosemary under the assumption that Woods was seeing someone else. That was all Tripp's and her best friend, Braden's fault. The jerks. Anyways, Della and Woods make up. Woods even explains that the conversation was actually about his mother and that he decided to get a new board for his business. He even asked Della to be a part of it. Everything seemed good and dandy for a few months. Then Abbi Glines had to kill someone. What is with these author's killing someone off all of a sudden? I'm not telling you who, even though I really want to. Anyways, everyone is adjusting to the sudden change of one of them missing. Its not like any of them thought one would die when they all planned to grow old together with their kids playing with each other. It is a sad scene. Broke my heart. Why do you have to break my heart Abbi? Anyways, I love the book as always. I'm going to wrap up this book and push the library to give me the next one. Its Grant's story next and a nice guy needs to have someone who isn't psycho demanding. Nan can be such a bitch sometimes. Pardon my language, but its true. When you read the Rosemary Beach series, you'd agree. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment