Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Still reading If I Stay part two

After finding the actual edition of the book that I have, I have come to realize that I'm farther than I thought. Yep. I am actually two thirds through the book. Now I don't feel like the book is taking forever. Also I have to admit that the boyfriend breaking down made me cry. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things. Anyways, I kind of figure what happens in the end. There is a second book, so obviously she choose to live. Right? Of course, it could also be in her boyfriend's eyes. Who knows. But, I'm thinking she wakes up from her coma. I also want to know what happened to her brother, Teddy. No one knows what happened, only what she thinks happened. It would be sad if he died too. I guess I have to keep reading to find out. Yay! Not really. So I'm going to try to wrap up the book tomorrow. I still don't care for it, but I'm willing to go watch the movie and compare differences. But, the tear jerking moment might have boost up my rating for the book. So instead of two stars, I might give it three stars. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment