Friday, August 1, 2014

Finished reading Beautiful Oblivion

All I have to say is that my mind is completely blown with the ending of the book. I would of never guessed an ending like that. You basically find out who Cami's ex is. But, lets talk about the book before I ruin it and tell you the big secret. You basically don't have to read Beautiful Disaster or Walking Disaster to read this book. Cami and Trent have a pretty easy relationship except for the fact that Cami's ex-friend keeps popping out of nowhere and starts messing with things. The guy couldn't get the hint that she just didn't want him anymore. Trent was about ready to kill the guy. Also it makes sense on why her brother's threw a fit in the beginning when TJ ditched her when you find out the true identity. I'm so tempted to tel you everything, but that would ruin the book and I don't want to do that. I'm happy to say that this book did not disappoint me. I may have also shed a tear or two during the fire scene. Damn. Lizzie McGuire got me again with that scene. Thats the third time in a row. I still have to say that Travis is still my favorite Maddox brother though. Sorry Trent. Anyways, now I don't have to worry about my mom hiding the book on me. I'd still care if she did, but now I won't be rocking back and forth in a corner wondering what happened next in the book. I'm so glad I bought it. I don't think I could return it to the library if I borrowed it from there. I so highly recommend this book and I will for sure force my mom to read it. But, now I must read my library books that I picked up. I'll start with the biggest and that would be Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Yep, another one of her books. I'm almost all caught up, so give me some credit. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment