Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reading Simple Perfection

Yes, I did it again. I put down Crave to read my next shipment of books from the library. I have a feeling that I'm never going to get the book done.
Anyways, to stay true to my Abbi Glines kick, I'm now reading Simple Perfection. You all know that I read Twisted Perfection, or at least I think that was the title of it. Anyways, this is a wonderful continuation since the last book was nice enough to end with Woods getting the news that his dad died. Literally, that is exactly what happened. The final words were, 'that was Jace letting me know my father died of a heart attack thirty minutes ago'. Okay it might not be word for word, but at least I tried. So Woods' mother is making his life difficult as hell. She won't talk to him unless it is to share her distaste towards Della. She also thinks that Wood's ex-fiance was the best choice only because Woods' dad thought she was a good choice. The girl ended up being psycho and tried to beat Della to death. Luckly my girl Blaire saved the day by pointing the famous gun at Angelina. I say famous gun because that was the first thing Blaire pulled out when she first arrived to Rosemary Beach. Anyways Della is starting to fell helpless and she just over heard the fact that Woods is having trouble with her around. I know there is some misunderstanding going on, but I don't know what. I stopped reading the moment Della called Tripp to come and get her. I wonder how Woods is going to react to this sudden change to his plans. What ever those are. But I know he has some serious explaining to do. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment