Saturday, August 9, 2014

Reading You Against Me part one

The latest book that I've been reading is You Against Me by Jenny Downham. You know right away that the book is placed in London, or something like that, right away due to the fact that there are some terms that are not used in United States. Anyways you have to pay attention when you read the book because it tends to change lead characters with out warning. The book is basically about this guy's sister got raped and how he is dealing with it. Also it has the sister of the guy getting charged with rape, and how she feels about the whole situation. I stopped when it started telling her story. I was trying to read for the bast few days, but I'm getting busy doing projects for Lyssa's Chop Shop. I kind of want to get that going so I can start saving for relocation. Also I have family stuff I'm doing which takes away from my reading. But, I'm going to head out for now. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment