Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reading Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz

For those who are curious on the book I'm trying to read, it's Crave. I'm actually not that far because I live in a house where reading is apparently frowned upon. This makes me sad. Grandmother's can be so mean sometimes. Anyways, the book is about a girl, who's name seems to escape me. She was born with a rare disease where she basically can't do much of anything. She can only last through school three days a week and she doesn't  get to be able to participate in after school activities. She even only has friends because she is sick. Anyways she starts getting a new type of treatment and to her she feels incredible afterwards. Its like she can finally be normal. But when she does try to be normal, everyone tells her she can't because it is too dangerous. I'm at that point where she is telling her friend to pretty much shove it. There is also a little side effect with this treatment. She is getting visions of a boy's life. She is not sure why, but it is driving her to be just as strong as him. So that is about it right now. I am not that far into it yet. Like I said, I live in a house where reading is frowned upon. But I'll try to sneak in some more chapters today. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment