Monday, August 18, 2014

Started reading If I Stay by Gayle Forman

So, now I understand why I didn't finish the book in the first place. To me it feels like it is dragging on and on and on. Also you really have to pay attention because at one moment the main character is in the present, watching over what was going on in the after affects of the car accident she was in. Then the next moment you are experiencing a flash back about how she started to be a cello player and how she started dating her boyfriend. Its kind of like her life flashing before her eyes and she has an out-of-body experience. Its interesting to read something like that, but I don't like how it just drags on and on and on. I'll try to finish it, but I'm not making any promises. I'm actually at the point where I stopped reading the book the first time I picked it up. Maybe I'll get farther before I return the book. I may not like the book, but someone must have to want to make a movie out of it. It makes me wonder if the movie is better then the book. I'll never know until I finish the book and read the movie. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment