Monday, August 25, 2014

Reading The Vincent Brothers

So I'd be so much farther in this book if I didn't have so much crap to do. Such as my sister being mean and nominating me for the ice bucket challenge. I'm still waiting to see if my brothers do it. Anyways, also I'm planning a Halloween Bash for Mental Health Awareness. Mental Health is such an issue that is still completely taboo to talk about. I'm hoping that one day people will talk about it just as much as they talk about cancer. Anyways, I take all charities for Mental Health Awareness because its a cause I take to heart for personal reasons. So I figured I throw a benefit for charity. So I'm planning that. Also I'm trying to come up with something that will go viral like the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but this would be to bring awareness for Mental Health. I'm not sure what to do yet, but hopefully the brain storming will pay off. So now lets talk about what I've read so far in the book. I couldn't help to notice the fact that Abbi Glines mentioned a certain band in her book. There were some other, but this one that really stuck out because I know these cool guys in a way. Abbi Glines was nice enough to mention the band All Time Low. I honestly haven't been listening to their music lately and it was as if she was telling me to listen to them again. I couldn't help but laugh. I love the guys of All Time Low, one member more then the others, and it was nice to see them mentioned in a book. Anyways, Sawyer admitted his feelings to Lana. Of course it wasn't until after he made a complete ass of himself in front of everyone. Broke Lana's heart and pissed off his best friends. Anyways, Sawyer is starting to realize that Lana makes him feel different. He didn't even feel what he does for Lana when he was dating Ashton. Maybe he only thought he was in love with her, and now he is getting a taste of true love. I pretty much stopped with Lana getting interesting news from her father and they are all at a field party. This is where Sawyer is starting to realize that his break up with Ashton is easier with Lana around. He thinks that its just a good distraction, but I think he is falling hard. I can't wait to finish this book and see where this relationship goes. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment