Thursday, August 21, 2014

Paused reading Crave again and started reading Breathe

Okay so I went back to reading Crave for like a day. At least I was able to get pretty far to be able to tell you what is going on in the book. Sav basically tried out for her school's dance team. Only it was against the vampire councile and she didn't make the team. But, she did find a loophole and ended up becoming a manager for the dance team. So she'll be able to feel like she belongs and not have to break any rules. Also Sav got a boyfriend. Tristan is hating every moment of it also. But I have a feeling that its not going to stop Sav and Tristan from being together. 
But, sadly I'm putting the book aside once again. So I can read Breathe by Abbi Glines. I don't remember what the book is about. Honestly I don't know what the book is about. I just saw that it was an Abbi Glines book and I wanted to read it. No ands, if, or buts. But knowing Abbi Glines, its going to be a good book. You know I like an author when I buy their books and keeps them. But, I'm off to actually learn what this book is about. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment