Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Still reading If I Stay

Yes, I'm still reading the book. I've actually made it a third of the way through the book. And, it is still dragging on and on and on. I feel like I'm telling it to get a move on already. I'm pretty sure the movie is going to be so much better in my eyes. Anyways, I would of been farther in the book but apparently it is a bad idea to read when you have a really bad headache. You end up getting sick to your stomach because the pain is so bad. At least I'm all better now and trying to read this teeth pulling book. Sigh. I just want to finish this book and read something else. There seems to be no end to this book. I'm trying. Like really really trying. Also I noticed that by looking at the cover that I have and after reading what the girl looks like in the book, they are two different girls. Hollywood really needs to stick to what the authors write about. Especially their characters. I also have a feeling that the movie is going to be nothing like the book. That's Hollywood for you. So I'm going to head out. My brother has orientation today and I have to convince my baby sister that selling me for dates is wrong. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment