Monday, August 4, 2014

Reading Take Me There and random thoughts

I'm trying to give this book the benefit of the doubt. It is still not picking up. I'm to the point that I'm dragging my feet reading this book. Nothing is really going on. Like I said, I don't like it. Some of you would love this book, I know that. But I can't get into this book. I'm pretty far in it and I'm just not feeling it. It is just too dry for me. If I were to rate this book right now from what I read, I'd give it a two. Maybe even a one.
Anyways, on another note that is completely random. I couldn't help but notice that every romance book I've read involves a girl falling for the bad boy. You never read a book where its a nice guy. They are always strong muscular and have a bad rep. I want to find one book where a girl goes for the nice nerdy looking guy in the corner of the room. Someone who isn't muscular. Someone who doesn't have a bad rep. I know its human nature to go for the strongest guy and the most good looking guy. Even maybe have the challenge to help a bad boy settle down and be that one girl he can't live with out. If only that worked in real life. I tried the bad boy route and it didn't end well. I like the dorky semi muscular guy that makes me smile. He's more like a noodle then anything. But that is besides the point. I want you to help me find that one book where the girl doesn't fall for the bad boy. Find that one book that the guy is kind of dorky or nerdy. Someone that no one would be attracted to. When you find it, send me the title of the book, with the author's name, and maybe even a picture of the book. I want to know if there is such a book out there. That will be your mission. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment