Monday, August 11, 2014

Reading Crave by Melissa Darnell

Okay, yes it is the same title as another book I attempted to read. No, it is not the same book. I checked before I requested this from the library.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish this one. Its an easy read and I'm pretty much back to my normal reading pace. I love it. The back to my reading pace, not the book. I don't know if I love the book yet because I'm only about fifteen percent through the book. Anyways, our main character is named Savannah. She goes to school with a group of kids that come from a family line called the Clann. Anyways, Savannah is on their hit list for some reason. They hate her and no one knows why. Also you must pay close attention, because the book likes to change lead characters and point of views. Savannah's crush, Tristen also has the honors of telling the story through his eyes. Basically the book gives you a look from both the inside and the outside of The Clann. I find that pretty neat. Also to give you all a heads up, I might be cutting down my reading time. I have started my latest writing project. I ended up having a dream that scared me so bad that I just had to write a book about it. Isn't that awesome. Not sure if I'll finish it since I haven't finished anything since A Vampire's Complications. I think having pretty much a dud of a story knocked my motivation down a notch. Lets pray I finish this book that I'm writing and the book that I'm writing. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment