Monday, August 25, 2014

Finished reading The Vincent Brothers and back to reading Crave

So I finished The Vincent Brothers. It wasn't easy, but I did. Anyways, Sawyer just couldn't stop messing up with Lana. You can say that he is a man of habit. So after his knight in shining armor act with Ashton when she thought Beau cheated, Lana said enough was enough. I give the girl props for doing that, but she could of also stuck around to see that it was all just a misunderstanding. She didn't really think through her actions. And Ethan, Sawyer's friend, should of came clean sooner then later. Poor Sawyer was so heartbroken he didn't want to do anything. Even damaged a few things. How could you Ethan. Anyways, Ethan finally admits to where Lana is. Making Sawyer pretty much jump in his truck and chase after her. Don't know why loosing her had to make the guy realize that he was madly in love with the girl. And, he didn't even know then. Beau had to say something to make it click in his thick skull. But the book had a sweet ending, and I believe there is a third one in the making. Kind of makes me curious what it could be about. Anyways, I loved the book and would love to read it again, maybe even own the whole series. But, I'm off to hopefully finish Crave. We all know that I've been really dragging my feet on it. I'm about halfway and I have a feeling I'll be putting it aside again when the next shipment of books come in the library. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment