Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Reading Sweet Reckoning

I'm reading this book faster then I thought. I just started it yesterday night and I'm already almost done with the book. A lot is going on in the book as well. So Anna is being watch constantly to the point she is basically on the run. Scary. Kaidan's father is just not making her life easy for her. The jerk. But I guess that is what you get when you fall in love with the son of Lust. Anyways, wedding bells are heard in the book. Only because in order to save both Kaidan and Anna, they kind of have to get married. It has to do with the fact that they kind of want her to stay pure....in a way. But it gets the Duke of lust off of Anna's back for a while. Sigh of relief. They still have to be careful, but at least they can breath easy a little. I stopped when everyone is together and having a good time. Also Anna's best friend Jay knows everything now since he is kind of tied to Kaidan's friend Marna. They are tied by a reason that kind of has everyone dreading the fact that Marna is going to die. I sure hope not. I like that bundle of joy. She's so cheery. Anyways, I'm going to go finish this book because I am dying to know what happens next. When is this big battle going to happen? I can't take it anymore. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment