Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reading Crave part 2

Even though Crave is a good book and I think I'm going to finish it. The only problem that I have with it is that it feels like it is dragging on. Like I'm pulling teeth. Don't get me wrong, the book is good. You have the main character going through a lot of changes right now. Like the fact that she loves dancing, but its a risk to her father's kind. It is so risky that the vampire council came to her dance try outs and told the judges not to put her on the team. Of course Savannah doesn't understand and thinks that the world is out to get her. That everyone should actually let her have a life. But I get she is still a child that is at that age where the world is coming to an end when everything goes wrong. It just gets kind of old with those kinds of books. Anyways, the book is good and I'm going to take a break from reading it. I'm about halfway and it dragging on so much that I just don't want to read it. Kind of like reading Styxx. But, I think that has to do with Styxx being like 900 pages. So I'm going to read Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines for now. I have a feeling I'm going to breeze right through the book. That will be a good thing. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment